Jon Upsher MCIAT
- Architectural Technologist
- Member of CIAT
- Previously employed by Geo. Clay Partnership, Kent
- London Regional Transport, London
- Originally joined Stone + Partners in 1988, becoming Partner in 2002
Recent experience in Health & Industrial sectors, Education and Nursing/Care Homes, in addition to all technical aspects of our work.
Peter Moat BA Dip Arch RIBA
- BA and Dip Arch Sheffield University 1979
- Registered Architect and member of RIBA
- Previously employed by Redditch Development Corporation
- Brocklehurst Architects, High Wycombe
- Barton Willmore Partnership, Reading
- Joined Stone + Partners in 1988, becoming partner in 1990
Peter has now retired and works with the practice as a consultant.
Recent experience in Education, Mental Health and Housing (both private and public), in addition to Health and Safety issues within the practice.