Jon Upsher MCIAT
- Architectural Technologist
- Member of CIAT
- Previously employed by Geo. Clay Partnership, Kent
- Previously employed by London Regional Transport, London
- Originally joined Stone + Partners in 1988, becoming Partner in 2002
Recent experience in Health & Industrial sectors, Education and Nursing/Care Homes, in addition to all technical aspects of our work.
Nick Ratcliff RIBA
- Trained at DeMontfort University Leicester.
- Worked in various architectural practices in North West England.
- Moved to the South West in 2002 gaining experience in several offices.
- Before joining Stone + Partners toward the end of 2019.
- Extensive experience delivering projects from inception to completion.
20 years experience in residential and commercial sectors working with a range of client types. Projects range from 100+ apartment schemes to bespoke houses.
- Studied BA (Hons) at Plymouth University.
- Studied MArch and PGCert at UWE Bristol.
- Completed architectural studies start 2020.
- Working for Stone + Partners since 2013.
Recent experience in the Mental Health and Industrial sectors as well as domestic residential work, schools and commercial.
- Trained at Petroc achieving HNC in 2005.
- Worked on numerous beach side properties in North Devon.
- Relocated to work for Stone + Partners 2016.
15 years experience of domestic and industrial design.